The student must possess a bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution with an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale). However, applicants with record of significant professional experience and achievements who do not fulfill the grade point average requirement may be admitted based upon the satisfactory outcome of an on- campus or skyped interview with the Admissions committee.
- Proof of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher in undergraduate program.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, for international students whose native language is not English.
- A 300- to 500-word personal statement describing accomplishments and career goals.
- A current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation from former professors/ instructors or professionals qualified to comment on the applicant’s graduate study potential.
- The Graduate Committee may choose to invite the applicant for on-campus or skyped interview.
- A non-refundable fee of $45 for U.S. Citizens and $70 international students (money order, certified or cashier’s check) should accompany the application. Visa, MC, Discover, American Express cards are
The Center for Professional and Continuing Studies
400 Magnolia Street
Orangeburg, SC 29115
Phone: (803) 535-5573
Fax: (803) 535-5576