Traditional Undergraduate Programs
Claflin University offers traditional undergraduate programs in the following areas:
Students can earn a B.A. or B.S. degree upon completion of the required coursework. 
If you are interested in learning more about what Claflin has to offer, please follow the links.
Mrs. Cynthia Felder 
Tingley Hall, Rm #1-S3
Ph: (803) 535-5382
Fx: (803) 535-5385
You are not authorized to use this portlet; It is only available to users in certain roles within the portal.
You need to be logged in to use Admissions Status.